April 15, 2014

Pijama shirt - part two

131 6 

 Dots again, not so tiny like the ones you saw in my previous post, but still, a lot of them, and this time they really stand out. I've had this shirt for a while and I just couldn't wait to wear it, the fabric's silkiness is just splendid! And the price I payed for it was simply outrageous - that is why we love outlets, right?
 I could've gone with heels, but I chose flats instead, I think they look cuter. And I had a lot to walk that day. And it seems I am very much in love with my denim jacket. Too bad the weather has turned and it's not warm enough to wear it anymore. Honestly, it feels like a sort of Autumn now.

  131 5131 4 131 2 131 3 131

Wearing: Zara outlet blouse, thrifted skirt and belt, random brand bag, Zara jacket, shoes HERE

5 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely shirt! I am in love with dots print! Also, those flats look so cute, like a heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dooooots! I love them! You look beautiful! I adore the shirt!

    Hugs,

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt, it looks so cute! And so are you, so casual and sweet :D Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frumoasa tinuta!

    Iti sta foarte bine,iar camasa e superba! ;)

    :* :* Roxie T

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!