December 20, 2014

.

first 

 I don't know about you but I get excited when I wake up, look through the window and see the fog embracing the city, especially the thick one where you feel that you are in the clouds if you live on the 7th floor, like I do. It makes me feel both cozy and chilly at the same time, if that's possible.
 I wish the fog was even thicker on the ground, but even so, I love the photos - it's been an old wish of mine to shoot photos in this type of weather. And today the sky couldn't be more cleared and it feels like a very early Spring - what? It's true though.. 
That day I wanted to wear something both girlie and edgy at the same time. So I thought a mini fluffy skirt and a pair of rock-ish boots will do the trick. What do you say? 
Well now, I need to finish my tea and I'm off to eat some junk food, then to see the last instalment of The Hobbit series! Couldn't be more excited!
Did you see it yet?

  first 5first 1 first 3 first 6 first 4 first 2

Wearing: Self made skirt, Bershka shirt, BeYou cardigan, handmade ring, H&M tights, Deichmann boots 


Happy Weekend guys!


5 comments:

  1. Ce tare e prima poza, e de pus in rama <3
    Foarte draguta tinuta, iti sta bine cu parul prins in coc :)
    Vizionare placut la film, nu l-am vazut inca, dar sunt sigura ca e super :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce tare e prima poza, e de pus in rama <3
    Foarte draguta tinuta, iti sta bine cu parul prins in coc :)
    Vizionare placut la film, nu l-am vazut inca, dar sunt sigura ca e super :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so so so cute!:D I love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is so pretty dear!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my new CHRISTMAS OUTFIT and
    XoXo Venoma
    Venoma Fashion Freak

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome.. ;)))


    xoxo

    kisses from Poland; **

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!