July 24, 2015

The Scorch trials

25 2 

 Did you read the James Dashner's "The Maze Runner" trilogy? It's quite a popular young adult story that turned into a film (of course) last year, I think - it was quite good. 
Well, the heat we are all experiencing got me thinking of the second volume in the seris which is called "The Scorch trials" (and a second film will be released this September). Our situation may not seem as horrible as the one in the book, but it seems that everyday I am facing this challenge that is called "unbareable heat" and somehow I am failing day by day. Each day spent outside is melting me even more and I am turning into a edgy person. I hate it. I want to stay in the freezer until October.
How are you dealing with this heat?

  25 325 1 25 5 25 4 25 6

Wearing: C&A dress, Stradivarius bracelets, Meli Melo earrings, Adona bag, necklace from HERE

4 comments:

  1. the third photo is soo cute! well, I cannot bear this heat either. I have no idea how to dress for it, and I hate it and I cannot wait for september!!! oh BTW I just love this dress, so so cute :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vera, sorry, the sunglasses were bought from a vintage fair, although I doubt they are vintage..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!